Invitation by the Conference Chairs
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
On behalf of the European Society for Clinical Virology, it is our pleasure to invite you to the 23rd Annual Conference to be held in Manchester, UK on 9th-12th September 2020.
The 23rd ESCV Annual Meeting will present an outstanding programme covering the most recent discoveries and innovations in Clinical Virology and state-of-the-art updates on current areas of interest to virologists. Sessions will include the use of Next Generation Sequencing in Virology, Hepatitis, Emerging Viruses and Zoonoses, Viral infections in Pregnancy, as well as Advancements in Diagnosis, Monitoring, Prevention and Treatment of a range of viral diseases.
The European Society for Clinical Virology (ESCV) is a non-profit organization and the successor of the European Group for Rapid Viral Diagnosis (EGRVD) and the European Association against viral diseases (ESAVD), which merged into the ESCV on January 1, 1997. Since then, it has provided a forum for virologists, scientists and physicians interested in all aspects of Clinical Virology and human viral diseases.
The ESCV is open to anyone interested in viruses as causes of disease in humans and animals, either as a (general) physician, pediatrician, veterinarian, infectious diseases specialist, (clinical) virologist or microbiologists, pure or applied, or just out of curiosity.
The Purpose and Aims of the Society
To bring together scientists and clinicians throughout Europe and to promote Public Health and advance education, particularly medical education, in Clinical and Basic Virology by:
- Improving the knowledge of viruses, particularly as it relates to the diagnosis and management of viral diseases, their pathogenesis, natural history and prevention;
- Improving diagnostic methods;
- Keeping and improving high standards in laboratory viral diagnosis through promotion of quality assessment (QA) activities and education;
- Facilitating the exchange of reference reagents;
- Interaction with relevant organisations, such as the World Health Organisation (WHO), other official organisations, other virological societies and groups and between members.
For further information about the society, please visit www.escv.eu
Dear customers, be informed that all the information on this website was originally provided by the Ajanta Pharma Ltd. manufacturer of the Kamagra® remedy for men. Medical articles are reviewed by me. You may follow my biography.